Monday, March 3, 2008

Where's my Hairspray??


So our wonderful family (Mom, Megan, Nate & Tami) watched our kids so that I could go to New York with Ben and the BYU Track team. It was a fun get-a-way, and I am already looking forward to next February! We got to see Hairspray and Wicked on Broadway and we got to visit the Statue of Liberty...unfortunately they don't let you climb to the top of her crown anymore...but I got the t-shirt! Then we rented wave runners and rode all around the Hudson river in wetsuits...oh wait, jk that was on Hitch...oops! Anyway, it was a blast. Happy 13th Anniversary Smooch! I love you!

2 comments:

The Homely Animal said...

Great Mykin, we've been waiting and waiting for you guys to start a blog so we can keep track of your cute (not so) little family. We'll be sure to check it often so keep those posts coming!

meg said...

hey myke- good for you!
I LOVE blogging, I post almost everyday- hope you can keep up! ha ha