Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First day of School

No matter how many bricks I put on my kids' head, they just keep growing! They were really excited to get back to school and see their friends and meet their teachers. I am happy with each of their teachers this year, and it is already a great year. Preston is in 5th, Jason is in 3rd, and my Bryce is in 1st grade!
Jenna started school the week after Labor day and she is officially in pre-school. She loves Miss Heidi's class and wishes that school was everyday, not just Tues. and Thurs. Matson misses her when she is gone and so he is glad that it is only two days a week. She comes home singing and loves to tell both Matson and I everything she did.


3 comments:

Amber Dee said...

what cute kiddos you have!

Nick and Haley said...

Your kids are adorable! I will add your blog to my blog link!
-Haley Terry (Simonson)

Nicole said...

so happy to have found your blog! i'll keep up on you now!